Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's been a while


Well I guess I haven't had the greatest start with updating this blog, but I'm going to try to start up again!

Lately I've been having a slow but steady pace with my crafting.  I have parts of things done, but not much has been completed lately. This is partly due to the fact that I haven't gotten any orders for a while, but also because I haven't set aside enough time to get my own projects done. But although I'm being a bit slow, I have gotten a few things done! I have a couple necklaces and an apron or two. And I've also been playing with new ideas, so I'll see how that goes.

Other then that life has been going well. School is great and my winter guard season just ended. The weather is also fantastic right now so it's nice to be able to enjoy going outside! Maybe that will start to inspire me to create some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment